Sunday, November 22, 2009

26 days of Thankfulness...days 21, 22


Today I'm thankful for football!

During the fall, you will rarely find our tv on anything else other than a football game, or a Saturday that we're not cheering on our Red Raiders and tailgating. Then Sunday we're watching and napping to a variety of NFL games. I can't even believe I've found myself enjoying football and even catch myself watching it when Jason's not around. I even know what's going on! I remember being so irritated when we'd have football on when I was growing up, but somewhere along the way I've morphed into a fan (thanks to Jason!).

I've come to realize that football is more than just a game. It's become a family activity, a tradition, a fun "thing" that we can all enjoy together. I can't tell you how much I look forward to Red Raider Football games when we get to hang out with the family, and now getting to bring Mollie makes it even more fun. I had a great time watching Tech beat OU, Dallas beat the Redskins (barely), and taking my Sunday afternoon nap to the faint sound of a game. We don't quite know what to do with ourselves when football season is over...I guess just look forward to next year!

Enjoying some football a few weeks ago :o)

No comments: