Saturday, November 14, 2009

26 Days of Thankfulness...days 13, 14, 15


This weekend I'll give you 3 reasons why I'm thankful for my husband!

1. Awesome Daddy: That's right, Jason's an amazing Dad. (Although I would have never thought otherwise really). I've always seen him interact with kids in such a playful, loving manner that just draws them in and makes Jason their immediate best friend. It's the same thing with Mollie. She absolutely lights up when he comes home and she proceeds to laugh and giggle as they play. I also LOVE the fact that he's so involved with her daily activities; It's a blessing knowing I can be gone for a day and he knows what she needs, where it is, and how to do it. I've talked to other moms who have to do EVERYTHING or the whole place just falls apart. Bathtime, bedtime, dinner time, playtime, and everything in between is taken care of! I can't wait to see their relationship develop as she gets older and they can do more stuff together.

First smile was at her Daddy!

2. Awesome Husband: I couldn't have searched the world over and found anyone more perfect for me than Jason. He balances me out; where I'm weak he's strong, and where he's weak I'm strong. I'm thankful that he's willing to work hard on our marriage and won't let complacency be enough. We've grown so much over the past 6 years as a couple and I can't wait to look back 50 years from now and see how much we've really grown! He's funny, sweet, and loves his family more than anything. What more could a girl ask for?!

Husband of the Year :o)

3. Hard worker: This boy works hard to provide for our family, serve the church, and to better himself. He currently has a full time day job, entertains Lubbockites on the weekends, just started serving as an elder at church, teaches the 2 year old Sunday School class with me, is in graduate school, and is training for a marathon. WOW! He definitely works so hard and I'm so proud of him for that. I'm thankful that he has the work ethic and integrity that he does and won't settle for less.
He's a running machine!

Mollie and I are very thankful for you and love you very much!

No comments: