Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summertime is Here!

Summertime is here! I finished up my semester student teaching, subbing, and tutoring only to find out that I've been hired as a first grade teacher at my favorite campus working with some of my favorite people! I'm SO blessed to have even been offered an interview, and even more so been offered a position. I think that was a perfect way to start the summer! Now I'll enjoy my time home with Mollie even more knowing that I have something new and exciting waiting for me in August.

Speaking of summer, here's a little bit of what we've been up to lately...
A little bit of Popsicles A little bit of swimmingA little bit of dancing and dress upA little bit of dish-washing


And, of course, a little bit of singing! This girl loves to sing songs. Enjoy :o)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Mollie is SOOOO cute! And so big! Can't wait to see you guys...if not this summer the this fall we are making it a MUST to come out for a game this year after missing it will the chaos this year. Gotta get our Fellers fix and TTU fix :)