Sunday, June 12, 2011

May 2011!

May was a very busy month for us! We started out the month taking a trip to Shamrock and Oklahoma City. Jason decided to run in the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon! We left Mollie in Shamrock and drove to OKC to the race and to visit Jason's cousin James, his wife Cody, and their precious little lady, Kyndall! It was great seeing them, and it was was fun for Jason to do a new race. However, it RAINED and RAINED and was sooooo cold. Everyone looked MISERABLE. However, despite all that, he ran his personal best and finished strong. I'm SO PROUD of him for doing such a great job! Here's the only pic I took that weekend...
Here is a VERY cold and wet marathon finisher! Way to go Jason!!!

We also celebrated Mothers day, of course, and I thought I'd share Mollie's little greeting to the mom's this year. We are SO BLESSED to have some amazing mommas in our life and I'm so thankful for them!Here's me, Mollie, and my Momma!
Jason, his Momma, and Mollie!
Jason's sweet step-momma, and a very tiny Mollie!

The rest of the month was spent finishing up at school, battling another round of strep for Mollie, praying for interview opportunities for me, finishing up another graduate course for Jason, and gearing up for summer time!

No comments: