Here are a few random thing happening in our world...
1. We're proud to be an Aunt & Uncle again! Lacye, Brad, and Maddox welcomed little Paxton into the world this past week...so sweet and LITTLE, but oh so perfect! I can't wait to get to hold him some more :o) If you haven't seen him, check out Lacye's blog...cute pics!
2. Mollie has had an amazing week...it seems as though her 1 year molars are mostly in, thus providing a little relief. For the past nearly two months, she has been overly fussy, frustrated, took awful naps, and has just had a rough time. I think we have our sweet little girl back!
3. She is absolutely LOVING her daddy right now! I love it. He loves it too :o) We drove by City Bank the other day and she says, "Dada!! Dada!!" but was so disappointed when we didn't stop to go in. She asks for him every time we pull into the garage, and waits for him at the front door when it's time for him to come home. Not to mention all the giggles when she's around him!
4. She still likes to play dress up. She "helps" me fold laundry by trying on everything...it sure does keep her entertained!
5. We've been doing P90X for the past 5 weeks...I actually did a one-armed push up this week (just don't tell anyone I was on my knees!). Never thought those words would come out of my mouth. It is seriously crazy and elicits several inappropriate comments out of our mouths while working out...yet we still do it. It's working though!
6. After a lifetime of various digestive issues, a few weeks of severe stomach pain, and several tests, it's been determined that I'm going to have my gallbladder removed. Not sure when just yet, probably within the next few weeks. Not sure what to think about it, but I'm hoping it'll solve the mystery of the crazy noises that come from my stomach/esophagus...Jason calls them my "demons". Darn gallbladder...all those years of embarrassment and it was just you!
7. We have good friends from Kentucky. And you can't be from Kentucky with out celebrating the Kentucky Derby! So we're going to a Kentucky Derby party Saturday, complete with Mint Juleps and Kentucky Derby Pie (neither of which I've had, but I hear it's part of the tradition). Anybody have a big, fun hat I can wear!?
8. Jason is in full swing at the Cactus again! He had an AWESOME show the other night, and many more to come...it was so nice getting to go listen to him perform again! I don't think I've been able to since Mollie's been born. It made me realize it's time for some more date nights or something! I haven't had enough adult time lately.
I think that's all of my randomness at this time...there's more to come I'm sure :o)