Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!
I've been so blessed to be a Mom! I really never knew how much I could actually LOVE something or someone until I became a Mom. I have been able to experience God's love more fully and can see things so differently now. God sent me this little bundle of love because he knew exactly what I needed. I'm so thankful to be a Mommy!
I'm also very thankful for the other Mom's in my life, especially my own Momma. What a great example she has been for showing me how to be a mom and how to have a great relationship with your daughter. I am excited about raising kids because I remember how much fun it was with you! I've also been blessed with a wonderful Mother-in-law, who has always made me feel like her own kid, grandmas that loved me so much, and so many friends who are moms that I've learned so much from. I'm so thankful to have you all in my life!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

What a sweet daughter you are. And a great mom!